CPE Forms

Currently Licensed School Forms

Please note that we are currently updating forms to reflect our new location.  Please direct all mail to:
2800 E. St. Louis Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89104

Distance Education Exemption

Approval to provide education via distance education with no physical presence triggers

Location Changes

Private Postsecondary Institutions are required to notify CPE of any location changed prior to the move or estalishment of additional facilities

Change In Location

Required for location change of any school

Added Facility

Request to add a new facility or additional training site to a license

Change in Ownership

Licensed schools are required to submit the request for change of ownership within 10 days of the sale to avoid the termination of the license.

Change in Ownership

Request for change of ownership


Forms to request program modification or to add a new program

Added Program (Accredited)

Packet to add a new program approved by a DOE recognized accrediting body. Added programs outside the scope of the institutions current offering will require approval of the Commission

Added Program (Unaccredited)

Packet to add a new program for an unaccredited school. Processing time frame varies depending on curriculum evaluation. Commission hearing may be required.

Licensed School Renewal

Renewal packet for schools with full term licensing required every 24 months. Updated application.

Updated Student Grievance Sign

This sign is a required posting for all private postsecondary education institutions. It must be posted at the campus in a conspicuous location. Sign is updated with new website.